By Adam Nathan
Obtained an outstanding proposal for an app? There’s a bankruptcy for that!
Calling all builders: home windows cellphone 7 is beginning to achieve traction, and the chance is yours to promote the following killer app! one hundred and one home windows cellphone 7 Apps is a ebook sequence like no other–best-selling writer and Microsoft developer Adam Nathan walks you thru the method of establishing a hundred and one genuine, strong, different, and marketplace-certified Silverlight functions. You not just get on-line entry to the entire resource code and comparable resources, however the booklet is chock choked with suggestions, warnings, and suggestion which may in simple terms come from Adam’s adventure of writing such a lot of whole functions and promoting them within the home windows cellphone Marketplace.
Imagine how lengthy it is going to take you to enhance and attempt 50 apps and what sort of you'll research from the event. instead of spending all that point ranging from scratch, use this ebook to hit the floor operating! no matter if you just make beauty adjustments to apps during this booklet (for instance, developing kid-themed versions), repurpose apps (such as construction a personal loan calculator in response to bankruptcy 10’s tip calculator), or construct anything thoroughly distinct, this booklet can drastically speed up your improvement time and assist you create high quality apps. promote your apps within the home windows mobilephone industry and make this ebook pay for itself!
Volume I includes the 1st 50 apps and covers the following:
* every thing you want to find out about Silverlight
* absolutely exploiting mobile gains resembling the appliance bar, hardware/software keyboards, multi-touch, accelerometer, microphone, and more
* utilizing wealthy controls resembling pivots, panoramas, and controls in loose toolkits, comparable to date/time pickers, toggle switches, charts, and graphs
* development your individual customized controls, together with renowned ones lacking from the platform, corresponding to a checkable record field, multi-select picker field, and colour picker
* commonly appropriate pages, reminiscent of a photo-cropping web page and accelerometer-calibration page
* find out how to make your app feel and appear like a first-party app
* useful pointers on a variety of issues, even buying and growing sound results, utilizing customized fonts, and developing icons
Read Online or Download 101 Windows Phone 7 Apps, Volume 1: Developing Apps 1-50 PDF
Similar programming books
It's now more uncomplicated to profit to put in writing your individual software program than it has ever been earlier than. Now all people can learn how to write courses for themselves--no past event is critical. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted process that teaches you ways to application with at the least fuss or trouble.
Itching to construct fascinating tasks with Drupal, yet harassed incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo site designers know how Drupal works via demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll tips on how to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning clothier Dani Nordin takes you past easy website making plans and teaches you key recommendations for operating with issues, layouts, and wireframes. realize the best way to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a truth, rather than getting distracted via the system’s undertaking and code administration details.
* study ideas for sketching, wireframing, and designing potent layouts
* holiday down a Drupal structure to appreciate its simple elements
* comprehend Drupal’s subject layer, and what to seem for in a base topic
* paintings with the 960 grid process to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by means of the robust perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to prepare CSS and assist you subject matter your website extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Moving To The Cloud: Developing Apps in the New World of Cloud Computing
- Program Transformation and Programming Environments
- Programming by Case Studies: An Algol Primer
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Inside Out
Additional resources for 101 Windows Phone 7 Apps, Volume 1: Developing Apps 1-50
Code listings are colorized similarly to the way they are colorized in Visual Studio. Blue monospace type is used for XML elements and C# keywords, brown monospace type is used for XML element names and C# strings, green monospace type is used for comments, red monospace type is used for XML attributes, and teal monospace type is used for type names in C#. When appropriate, bold is used for code directly related to the main lesson(s) in a chapter. Monospace Bold Throughout this book, and even in this introduction, you’ll find a number of sidebar elements: What is a FAQ sidebar?
If so, please go back and at least skim it, as it explains how to get started with the development tools, gives you tips for using the Windows Phone Emulator, and describes how this book works. Status Bar Phone Theme Resources Naming XAML-Defined Elements H ow many times have you wanted to count something and felt that your fingers and concentration alone were not enough for the task? Perhaps you’ve needed to count for a friend who is swimming laps or lifting weights. Perhaps you’ve wanted to keep track of something over a long period of time, such as how many times your spouse annoyed you with something she constantly says or does.
Many users may never discover your menu items, especially if the meaning of each icon button is obvious! That’s because there’s no visual indication that menu items exist until the user taps the ellipsis (which is always present even if there are no menu items). Therefore, it does not make sense to rely on an application bar menu for primary navigation, such as a main menu. To avoid the need for the user to scroll the menu, the design guidelines recommend using no more than five menu items. However, for some apps—such as Flashlight—using additional menu items is better than many alternatives.