Download Antifolate Drugs in Cancer Therapy by Robert C. Jackson (auth.), Ann L. Jackman (eds.) PDF
By Robert C. Jackson (auth.), Ann L. Jackman (eds.)
In Antifolate medications in melanoma remedy, Ann Jackman and a panel of very hot researchers comprehensively assessment the present prestige of novel antifolates, an incredible classification of anticancer medications. the celebrated individuals speak about the preclinical and scientific pharmacology of methotrexate, different dihydrofolate reductase inhibitors,
5-fluorouracil, and the hot iteration of antifolates-the thymidylate synthase and glycinamide ribonucleotide formyltransferase inhibitors. additionally, they overview extensive the modulation of antifolate medicines, folate and antifolate shipping mechanisms, polyglutamation, resistance, and drug mixtures, in addition to pharmacogenomics, pharmacodynamics, rules of gene expression, and mechanisms of mobilephone loss of life.
The extensive and innovative scope of Antifolate medicinal drugs in melanoma treatment offers entré to interesting new avenues for destiny learn, and constitutes a brand new ordinary reference for all simple scientists and clinicians engaged in melanoma therapeutics.
Read or Download Antifolate Drugs in Cancer Therapy PDF
Similar cancer books
Cancer Neutron Capture Therapy
There are numerous human cancers which actively synthesize particular attribute proteins reminiscent of melanomas, thyroid melanoma and squamous phone carcinoma. Many melanoma researchers have after all attempted to make use of this particular job as a key for the selective remedy of cancers. long ago for instance, the molecular hybrid compound of DOPA, a substrate of melanin, and nitrogen mustard N-oxide hydrochloride, a ctyotoxic anti-tumor drug, used to be synthesized as Melphalan and used to regard malignant cancer.
Testicular Cancer and Other Tumors of the Genitourinary Tract
The complaints of this quantity signify a list of a gathering within the Ettore Majorana middle in Erice, Sicily from 16-24 July, 1983. This used to be the 5th process the foreign tuition of Urology and Nephrology, the fourth in a chain of conferences dedicated to diversified facets of Urological Oncology.
- Cancer Treatment An Update
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Probiotics and bioactive carbohydrates in colon cancer management
- Nanomaterials for Cancer Therapy (Nanotechnologies for the Life Sciences, Volume 6)
- Eicosanoids, Lipid Peroxidation and Cancer
Extra info for Antifolate Drugs in Cancer Therapy
105. Schmitt E, Blanquet S, Mechulam Y. Structure of crystalline Escherichia coli methionyl-tRNAfmet formyltransferase: comparison with glycinamide ribonueleotide formyltransferase. EMBO J 1996;15:4749--4758. 106. Mudey LL, Mejia NR, MacKenzie RE. The nueleotide sequence of porcine formiminotransferase cyelodeaminase. Expression and purification from Escherichia coli. J Biol Chern 1993;268: 22820-22824. 107. Mudey LL, MacKenzie RE. Tbe two monofunctional domains of octameric formiminotransferase-cyelodeaminase exist as dimers.
56. Davisson VJ, Sirawarapom W, Santi DV. Expression ofhuman thymidylate synthase in Escherichia coli. J Biol Chern 1989;264:9145-9148. 57. Pedersen-Lane J, Maley GF, Chu E, Maley F. High-level expression of human thymidylate synthase. Protein Expression Purification 1997; 10:256-262. 58. Schiffer CA, Clifton 11, Davisson VJ, Santi DV, Stroud RM. Crystal structure of human thymidylate synthase: a structural mechanism for guiding substrates into the active site. Biochernistry 1995 ;34: 16,279-16,287.
Cook, A. Jackman, R. E. MacKenzie, F. Maley, R. Moran, M. G. Nair, V. Schireh, F. M. Sirotnak, P. Stover, and C. Wagner. REFERENCES 1. Farber S, Diamond LK, Mercer RD, Sylvester RF, Jr, Wolff JA. Temporary remissions in acute leukemia in children produced by folie acid antagonist, 4-aminopteroyl-glutamic acid (arninopterin) New Engl J Med 1948;238:787-793. 2. ). Folates and Pterins, vol. 1, John Wiley & Sons, NY, 1984. 3. Kisliuk RL. The biochemistry of folates, in Sirotnak FM, Burehall JJ, Ensminger WD, Montgomery JA, eds.