Download Application Security for the Android Platform: Processes, by Jeff Six PDF
By Jeff Six
With the Android platform speedy turning into a aim of malicious hackers, software protection is essential. This concise ebook presents the data you want to layout and enforce strong, rugged, and safe apps for any Android equipment. You’ll tips on how to establish and deal with the dangers inherent on your layout, and paintings to lessen a hacker’s chance to compromise your app and scouse borrow consumer data.
How is the Android platform dependent to deal with defense? What prone and instruments can be found that can assist you safeguard facts? Up formerly, no unmarried source has supplied this very important info. With this advisor, you’ll methods to deal with genuine threats in your app, even if you could have earlier event with defense issues.
* study Android’s structure and defense version, and the way it isolates the filesystem and database
* how you can use Android permissions and constrained procedure APIs
* discover Android part varieties, and the best way to safe communications in a multi-tier app
* Use cryptographic instruments to guard information kept on an Android gadget
* safe the information transmitted from the gadget to different events, together with the servers that have interaction together with your app
Read Online or Download Application Security for the Android Platform: Processes, Permissions, and Other Safeguards PDF
Similar programming books
It's now more straightforward to profit to put in writing your individual software program than it has ever been sooner than. Now every body can learn how to write courses for themselves--no earlier event is important. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted procedure that teaches you the way to application with at the very least fuss or hassle.
Design and Prototyping for Drupal
Itching to construct fascinating tasks with Drupal, yet careworn incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo site designers know the way Drupal works by way of demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll the right way to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning fashion designer Dani Nordin takes you past easy website making plans and teaches you key concepts for operating with topics, layouts, and wireframes. realize the way to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a fact, rather than getting distracted by way of the system’s undertaking and code administration details.
* research options for sketching, wireframing, and designing potent layouts
* holiday down a Drupal structure to appreciate its uncomplicated parts
* comprehend Drupal’s subject layer, and what to appear for in a base topic
* paintings with the 960 grid method to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by means of the robust perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to arrange CSS and assist you subject matter your web site extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von desktops und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Pro Git (2nd Edition)
- Gradle in Action
- Effektive Software-Architekturen: ein praktischer Leitfaden
- PLC Programming Methods and Applications
- Computability and Complexity: From a Programming Perspective
Extra info for Application Security for the Android Platform: Processes, Permissions, and Other Safeguards
All packages that use the same
As discussed previously, this type of check can be dangerous because a process without a certain permission could call your method, which runs as part of your process and therefore does have that permission, and gain access to a permission that it has not been granted. This is known as permission leaking and is a dangerous vulnerability in Android apps that deals with permission checking. My recommendation is that you should never call this method. = PERMISSION_GRANTED) throw new SecurityException(); As you can see, there are plenty of different ways to check whether a specific permission has been granted.
Sillyprogram1 in the past example). However, each component that is part of the package can override that convention and run within its own, specified process (we will see how in just a little bit). This capability can be used for one of two purposes: to allow components that are part of different apps but written by the same developer to run in the same process, or to let components that are part of the same app to run in different processes. Process Design | 19 In the first case, you can let multiple components that normally run in one process instead run in multiple processes.