By IBM Redbooks, Anup Chandran
This IBM Redbook is targeted on architecting and construction WebSphere Portal Server-based Dynamic places of work. It addresses the desires of SWG Architects, enterprise companions, and consumers for development abilities in architecting recommendations.
Read Online or Download Architecting Portal Solutions PDF
Similar programming books
It's now more uncomplicated to benefit to write down your individual software program than it has ever been prior to. Now every person can learn how to write courses for themselves--no prior event is important. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted strategy that teaches you ways to application with at the very least fuss or hassle.
Itching to construct attention-grabbing tasks with Drupal, yet careworn incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo site designers know the way Drupal works by means of demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll how one can deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning dressmaker Dani Nordin takes you past simple web site making plans and teaches you key options for operating with topics, layouts, and wireframes. observe the way to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a truth, rather than getting distracted via the system’s venture and code administration details.
* research ideas for sketching, wireframing, and designing potent layouts
* holiday down a Drupal structure to appreciate its easy parts
* comprehend Drupal’s subject matter layer, and what to seem for in a base subject matter
* paintings with the 960 grid method to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by means of the strong perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to prepare CSS and assist you subject matter your web site extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von desktops und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Modern PHP: New Features and Good Practices
- Programming Languages and Operational Semantics: A Concise Overview (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- Essential Matlab for Engineers and Scientists (5th Edition)
- Die endliche Fourier- und Walsh-Transformation mit einer Einführung in die Bildverarbeitung: Eine anwendungsorientierte Darstellung mit FORTRAN 77-Programmen
- Macromedia FLASH 5. ActionScript-Referenzhandbuch
Extra info for Architecting Portal Solutions
Portlets are Java-based reusable user interface components that process requests and generate dynamic content. Executing in a runtime environment called a portlet container, portlets present their content in a window-like display on a portal page. Similar to a window on a desktop, the portlet window has a title bar that contains controls that allow the user to expand (maximize) and shrink (minimize) the application. Figure 2-3: Elements of a portal page Web clients interact with a portlet using the standard request/response paradigm.
Portals enable a business to be responsive and variable Portals by their very definition are accessible at any time from anywhere and on demand, with the ability to aggregate and display all relevant information. This puts the portal in a powerful position to enable people to make decisions quickly and effectively. Businesses must be able to modify both their internal and external applications in the shortest possible time. Portals are specifically designed to be "snapped together" easily. This allows existing portals to be quickly reformed.
They do not show middleware, files, or the databases where Web pages might be stored. Chapter 1: Overview 33 34 Chapter 2: Portal Solutions c. Selecting the Runtime pattern. The Application pattern must be underpinned by middleware functions. Each function is associated with a runtime node. In reality, these functions or nodes can exist on separate physical machines or co-exist on the same machine. In the Runtime pattern, this is irrelevant. The focus is on the logical nodes required and their placement in the overall network structure.