By Ben Albahari, Joseph Albahari
What everyone is asserting approximately C# 4.0 in a Nutshell
"C# 4.0 in a Nutshell is among the few books I keep it up my table as a short reference. it's a publication I recommend." --Scott Guthrie, company vice chairman, .NET Developer Platform, Microsoft company
"A must-read for a concise yet thorough exam of the parallel programming beneficial properties within the .NET Framework 4." --Stephen Toub, Parallel Computing Platform software supervisor, Microsoft
"This awesome publication is a smart reference for builders of all levels." -- Chris Burrows, C# Compiler crew, Microsoft
in case you have questions on how you can use C# 4.0 or the .NET CLR, this hugely acclaimed bestseller has exactly the solutions you would like. Uniquely prepared round options and use instances, this fourth version comprises in-depth insurance of latest C# issues reminiscent of parallel programming, code contracts, dynamic programming, defense, and COM interoperability. You'll additionally locate up-to-date info on LINQ, together with examples that paintings with either LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework. This ebook has the entire crucial information to maintain you on course with C# 4.0.
* wake up to hurry on C# language fundamentals, together with syntax, forms, and variables
* discover complicated subject matters resembling hazardous code and preprocessor directives
* research C# 4.0 gains resembling dynamic binding, variety parameter variance, and non-compulsory and named parameters
* paintings with .NET 4's wealthy set of good points for parallel programming, code contracts, and the code protection model
* research .NET subject matters, together with XML, collections, I/O and networking, reminiscence administration, mirrored image, attributes, protection, and local interoperability
Read or Download C# 4.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference PDF
Best programming books
It's now more uncomplicated to profit to put in writing your individual software program than it has ever been sooner than. Now all people can learn how to write courses for themselves--no prior adventure is critical. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted strategy that teaches you ways to software with at the least fuss or hassle.
Itching to construct fascinating initiatives with Drupal, yet careworn incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo site designers know the way Drupal works by means of demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll easy methods to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning clothier Dani Nordin takes you past simple web site making plans and teaches you key innovations for operating with topics, layouts, and wireframes. observe find out how to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a truth, rather than getting distracted by means of the system’s undertaking and code administration details.
* research concepts for sketching, wireframing, and designing powerful layouts
* holiday down a Drupal format to appreciate its simple parts
* comprehend Drupal’s subject matter layer, and what to appear for in a base topic
* paintings with the 960 grid procedure to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by way of the strong perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to arrange CSS and assist you subject your website extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World (2nd Edition) (Pragmatic Programmers)
- Pure Data Official Manual
- Professional Ruby on Rails (Programmer to Programmer)
- Functional Programming in C#: Classic Programming Techniques for Modern Projects (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
- HTML5 Programmer's Reference
Additional resources for C# 4.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference
The goal of the language is programmer productivity. To this end, the language balances simplicity, expressiveness, and performance. The chief architect of the language since its first version is Anders Hejlsberg (creator of Turbo Pascal and architect of Delphi). NET Framework. Object Orientation C# is a rich implementation of the object-orientation paradigm, which includes encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. Encapsulation means creating a boundary around an object, to separate its external (public) behavior from its internal (private) implementation details.
Although the C# specification is agnostic as to the result of an overflow, the CLR always causes wraparound behavior. MaxValue); // True Integral arithmetic overflow check operators The checked operator tells the runtime to generate an OverflowException rather than failing silently when an integral expression or statement exceeds the arithmetic limits of that type. The checked operator affects expressions with the ++, −−, +, − (binary and unary), *, /, and explicit conversion operators between integral types.
The elements in an array are always stored in a contiguous block of memory, providing highly efficient access. An array is denoted with square brackets after the element type.