Download Getting Real: The smarter, faster, easier way to build a by Jason Fried, Heinemeier David Hansson, Matthew Linderman PDF
By Jason Fried, Heinemeier David Hansson, Matthew Linderman
Getting actual info the enterprise, layout, programming, and advertising ideas of 37signals. The ebook is filled with keep-it-simple insights, contrarian issues of view, and unconventional ways to software program layout. this isn't a technical booklet or a layout educational, it's a e-book of principles. someone engaged on an online app - together with marketers, designers, programmers, executives, or retailers - will locate worth and thought during this booklet. 37signals used the Getting actual technique to release 5 profitable web-based functions (Basecamp, Campfire, Backpack, Writeboard, Ta-da List), and Ruby on Rails, an open-source internet software framework, in exactly years without outdoors investment, no debt, and basically 7 humans (distributed throughout 7 time zones). Over 500,000 humans around the globe use those purposes to get issues performed. you can now learn how they did it and the way you are able to do it too. It's now not as difficult as you think that for those who Get Real.
Converted from PDF (http://bibliotik.org/torrents/180779) utilizing Adobe Acrobat XI seasoned, proofread and handbook formatting with Sigil 0.7.4, extra metadata with Calibre.
Read or Download Getting Real: The smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful web application PDF
Best programming books
It's now more straightforward to benefit to write down your personal software program than it has ever been ahead of. Now every person can discover ways to write courses for themselves--no past adventure is critical. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted procedure that teaches you ways to software with at the very least fuss or hassle.
Design and Prototyping for Drupal
Itching to construct fascinating tasks with Drupal, yet careworn incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo web site designers know the way Drupal works through demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll methods to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning clothier Dani Nordin takes you past simple web site making plans and teaches you key options for operating with subject matters, layouts, and wireframes. detect the best way to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a fact, rather than getting distracted through the system’s venture and code administration details.
* study thoughts for sketching, wireframing, and designing powerful layouts
* holiday down a Drupal format to appreciate its easy elements
* comprehend Drupal’s subject layer, and what to appear for in a base subject matter
* paintings with the 960 grid process to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated through the strong perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to prepare CSS and assist you topic your website extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von desktops und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Noeuds celtiques: Pour bijoux de perles
- Issues of Organizational Design. A Mathematical Programming View of Organizations
- Write Great Code, Volume 1: Understanding the Machine
- Extreme Programming with Ant: Building and Deploying Java Applications with JSP, EJB, XSLT, XDoclet, and JUnit (Developers Library)
- Generalized Convexity and Fractional Programming with Economic Applications: Proceedings of the International Workshop on “Generalized Concavity, Fractional Programming and Economic Applications” Held at the University of Pisa, Italy, May 30 – June 1, 198
- Xcode 6 Essentials: Create exciting native apps for your Apple devices with Xcode
Extra info for Getting Real: The smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful web application
All packages that use the same
As discussed previously, this type of check can be dangerous because a process without a certain permission could call your method, which runs as part of your process and therefore does have that permission, and gain access to a permission that it has not been granted. This is known as permission leaking and is a dangerous vulnerability in Android apps that deals with permission checking. My recommendation is that you should never call this method. = PERMISSION_GRANTED) throw new SecurityException(); As you can see, there are plenty of different ways to check whether a specific permission has been granted.
Sillyprogram1 in the past example). However, each component that is part of the package can override that convention and run within its own, specified process (we will see how in just a little bit). This capability can be used for one of two purposes: to allow components that are part of different apps but written by the same developer to run in the same process, or to let components that are part of the same app to run in different processes. Process Design | 19 In the first case, you can let multiple components that normally run in one process instead run in multiple processes.