By Herbert C. Wendes
Read Online or Download HVAC Procedures & Forms Manual (2nd Edition) PDF
Similar technique books
During this number of 24 articles, individuals describe their learn within the improvement of multifunctional fabrics which are powerful, light-weight and flexible. besides sensible details at the ways that they carried out their paintings, participants additionally 5 details on functions in composite fabrics, electronics, biosensing and clever fabrics.
A wide overseas convention on Advances in computer studying and structures Engineering was once held in UC Berkeley, California, united states, October 20-22, 2009, below the auspices of the realm Congress on Engineering and desktop technology (WCECS 2009). desktop studying and structures Engineering comprises forty-six revised and prolonged learn articles written through admired researchers partaking within the convention.
Nanoreactors are nanoscale autos for enzymes and sensors which are used to create actual and chemical reactions. Nanoreactor builders are at the cusp of striking advances in clinical diagnostics and remedies, tissue engineering, and mobilephone biology, and this authoritative source places bioengineers correct on the innovative.
- The Viscosity of Liquids under Pressure
- Piping Design and Engineering - 6th Ed
- Boeing Design Manual 7126 Electrical Connections
- Ozonation of Drinking Water and of Wastewater
- Basic Concepts in Turbomachinery
Extra resources for HVAC Procedures & Forms Manual (2nd Edition)
9. Fill out Building and Systems Description report. Write a list of existing energy problems. 10. List obvious and potential energy savings improvements. Further develop the most promising energy improvements. 11. If the walk through audit is sufficient, calculate energy savings for the various energy improvements, estimate retrofit costs and calculate paybacks. 12. Select with owner which energy improvements to proceed with and assign priorities. Properly engineer retrofit work and proceed. PHASE TWO: IN DEPTH HVAC ENERGY AUDIT PROCEDURE Field Surveys 1.
Study and analyze a 3-year history of the building’s electrical and fuel energy con- HVAC Energy Auditing Forms 43 sumption. Compare with building consumption indexes of similar buildings. Field Tests 6. , at HVAC equipment. Check pressure drops across filters, coils, strainers, etc. Check outside air flows at minimum and maximum. Monitor readings over a period of time with a recording instrument where required. Check lighting levels. Seasonal and Peak Energy Calculations 7. Determine the actual seasonal and peak energy consumption and efficiencies of specific systems and equipment, etc.
8. If there are chillers fill out a chiller test report. Start with standard heating, then the basic compressor data, manufacturer, model, size, type, capacity, refrigerant, pounds and serial number. The Freon pressures and temperatures on the compressor, evaporator and condenser are normally checked out by the manufacturer in the start-up and are not generally part of the water balance. Fill in design water pressures, temperatures and flows on the evaporator and condenser. , on the compressor and starter.