By Pieter Hintjens
Dive into ØMQ (aka ZeroMQ), the shrewdpermanent socket library that offers you quickly, effortless, message-based concurrency in your purposes. With this quick-paced consultant, you’ll study hands-on find out how to use this scalable, light-weight, and hugely versatile networking device for replacing messages between clusters, the cloud, and different multi-system environments.
ØMQ maintainer Pieter Hintjens takes you on a journey of real-world functions, utilizing prolonged examples in C that can assist you paintings with ØMQ’s API, sockets, and styles. find out how to use particular ØMQ programming concepts, construct multithreaded purposes, and create your individual messaging architectures. You’ll become aware of how ØMQ works with a number of programming languages and such a lot working systems—with very little cost.
- study ØMQ’s major styles: request-reply, publish-subscribe, and pipeline
- paintings with ØMQ sockets and styles via construction numerous small applications
- discover complicated makes use of of ØMQ’s request-reply development via operating examples
- construct trustworthy request-reply styles that retain operating whilst code or fails
- expand ØMQ’s middle pub-sub styles for functionality, reliability, nation distribution, and monitoring
- research strategies for construction a allotted structure with ØMQ
- become aware of what’s required to construct a general-purpose framework for dispensed purposes
Read or Download ZeroMQ: Messaging for Many Applications PDF
Best programming books
It's now more straightforward to benefit to put in writing your individual software program than it has ever been ahead of. Now every body can learn how to write courses for themselves--no past event is important. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted process that teaches you ways to application with at the least fuss or hassle.
Itching to construct fascinating tasks with Drupal, yet stressed incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo web site designers know the way Drupal works through demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll the right way to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning fashion designer Dani Nordin takes you past uncomplicated website making plans and teaches you key innovations for operating with subject matters, layouts, and wireframes. detect tips to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a truth, rather than getting distracted via the system’s venture and code administration details.
* study options for sketching, wireframing, and designing powerful layouts
* holiday down a Drupal structure to appreciate its simple elements
* comprehend Drupal’s subject layer, and what to appear for in a base subject
* paintings with the 960 grid approach to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by way of the strong perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to prepare CSS and assist you topic your web site extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Stochastic Versus Fuzzy Approaches to Multiobjective Mathematical Programming under Uncertainty
- Mastering VBA for Office 2010
- Logic Programming '85: Proceedings of the 4th Conference Tokyo, Japan, July 1–3, 1985
- Programming Languages: 16th Brazilian Symposium, SBLP 2012, Natal, Brazil, September 23-28, 2012. Proceedings
- Building solutions with the Microsoft .NET compact framework: architecture and best practices for mobile development
Extra resources for ZeroMQ: Messaging for Many Applications
Code listings are colorized similarly to the way they are colorized in Visual Studio. Blue monospace type is used for XML elements and C# keywords, brown monospace type is used for XML element names and C# strings, green monospace type is used for comments, red monospace type is used for XML attributes, and teal monospace type is used for type names in C#. When appropriate, bold is used for code directly related to the main lesson(s) in a chapter. Monospace Bold Throughout this book, and even in this introduction, you’ll find a number of sidebar elements: What is a FAQ sidebar?
If so, please go back and at least skim it, as it explains how to get started with the development tools, gives you tips for using the Windows Phone Emulator, and describes how this book works. Status Bar Phone Theme Resources Naming XAML-Defined Elements H ow many times have you wanted to count something and felt that your fingers and concentration alone were not enough for the task? Perhaps you’ve needed to count for a friend who is swimming laps or lifting weights. Perhaps you’ve wanted to keep track of something over a long period of time, such as how many times your spouse annoyed you with something she constantly says or does.
Many users may never discover your menu items, especially if the meaning of each icon button is obvious! That’s because there’s no visual indication that menu items exist until the user taps the ellipsis (which is always present even if there are no menu items). Therefore, it does not make sense to rely on an application bar menu for primary navigation, such as a main menu. To avoid the need for the user to scroll the menu, the design guidelines recommend using no more than five menu items. However, for some apps—such as Flashlight—using additional menu items is better than many alternatives.