By Tom Harrington, Kirby Turner
Learning iPad Programming walks you thru the method of creating PhotoWheel (free at the App Store), a photograph administration and sharing app that leverages each element of iOS five. With PhotoWheel, you could manage your favourite photographs into albums, proportion images with friends and family, view them in your television utilizing AirPlay and an Apple television, and most significantly, achieve hands-on event with construction an iPad app. As you construct PhotoWheel, you’ll the way to benefit from the most recent positive factors in iOS five and Xcode, together with Storyboarding, automated Reference Counting (ARC), and iCloud. better of all, you’ll methods to expand the bounds of your app by way of speaking with net prone. on the way to construct apps for the iPad, Learning iPad Programming is the only publication to get.
As you construct PhotoWheel, you’ll find out how to
• set up and configure Xcode 4.2 in your Mac
• grasp the fundamentals of Objective-C, and know about reminiscence administration with ARC
• construct a completely practical app that makes use of center info and iCloud for picture sharing and synchronization
• Use Xcode’s new Storyboard function to quick prototype a practical UI, after which expand that UI with code
• Create multitouch gestures and combine center Animation for a distinct UI event
• construct customized perspectives, and use view controllers to accomplish customized view transitions
• upload AirPrint, e mail, and AirPlay services in your app
• practice picture filters and results utilizing middle photo Diagnose and fasten insects with tools arrange your app for submission to the app store
Read Online or Download Learning iPad Programming: A Hands-on Guide to Building iPad Apps with iOS 5 PDF
Best programming books
It's now more straightforward to benefit to jot down your individual software program than it has ever been sooner than. Now every person can discover ways to write courses for themselves--no earlier adventure is critical. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted method that teaches you ways to software with at the very least fuss or hassle.
Itching to construct attention-grabbing tasks with Drupal, yet burdened incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise consultant is helping small groups and solo site designers know how Drupal works by means of demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll how one can deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning clothier Dani Nordin takes you past simple website making plans and teaches you key thoughts for operating with subject matters, layouts, and wireframes. notice the best way to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a truth, rather than getting distracted by way of the system’s venture and code administration details.
* study recommendations for sketching, wireframing, and designing powerful layouts
* holiday down a Drupal format to appreciate its easy elements
* comprehend Drupal’s topic layer, and what to appear for in a base subject
* paintings with the 960 grid method to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by way of the robust perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to arrange CSS and assist you subject your website extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Linear programming and network flows, Fourth Edition
- Imaginative Programming in Probation & Parole
- Nuclear Transfer Protocols: Cell Reprogramming and Transgenesis
- Programming Languages: Principles and Paradigms (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- Distributed Version Control with Git: Mastering the Git command line - Third Edition
Additional info for Learning iPad Programming: A Hands-on Guide to Building iPad Apps with iOS 5
Figure 4-6 shows the Steering section that is available if you have selected either FORWARD or REVERSE for the Direction and have two motor ports checked. ■ Note If you select all three motor ports in the Port section of the configuration panel, the Steering control is turned off. Figure 4-6. The MOVE block’s Steering control in the configuration panel The Steering control can be very useful if you know how to use it. Depending on its setting, you can configure a robot to move in a small or large circle or just spin in place.
But remember— robots aren’t that smart! They need to be given very strict and specific instructions. And those instructions need to be given in a specific order. ” Think of a house. You can’t have a second floor without a first floor to build on top of, right? And you can’t install a roof before you pour the concrete floor and build some walls. There’s an order to how things are done when you build a house. The same goes for programming a robot. Planning Your Program’s Structure Let’s get out SPOT for another example.
Did you see it? The program probably ran so quickly that you didn’t even see the text displayed! Why does this happen? ” to the LCD screen and then end. And that’s exactly what happened—the text displays, and the program ends. This happens so fast that you don’t even get to see the text displayed. The good news is that this is very easy to fix, so let me update the pseudo-code before I continue: SPOT, I’d like you to display the words “Hello World” on your LCD screen for 10 seconds. There are numerous ways to keep the text on the screen until you have a chance to read it, but I’m only going to show you one method in this chapter.