By Jonathan Chaffer, Karl Swedberg
• An advent to jQuery that calls for minimum programming experience
• precise strategies to express client-side problems
• Revised and up to date model of this well known jQuery book
Starting with an advent to jQuery, you'll first be proven the way to write a functioning jQuery software in precisely 3 strains of code. tips on how to upload effect in your activities via a collection of straightforward visible results and to create, reproduction, reassemble, and decorate content material utilizing jQuery's DOM amendment tools. The ebook will take you thru many specific, real-world examples, or even equip you to increase the jQuery library itself together with your personal plug-ins.
What you'll examine from this book
• Create interactive components on your internet designs
• the best way to create the simplest person interface to your internet applications
• Use selectors in numerous how one can get something you will want from a page
• Make issues ensue in your webpages with events
• upload aptitude for your activities with various animation effects
• observe the recent beneficial properties on hand in jQuery during this 3rd replace of this well known jQuery book
We will step via all of the middle thoughts of the jQuery library, development an total photograph of its functions. after you have completely coated the fundamentals, the publication returns to every proposal to hide extra complicated examples and techniques.
Who this booklet is written for
He lives in Grand Rapids together with his spouse, Jennifer.
Read or Download Learning jQuery (4th Edition) PDF
Best programming books
It's now more straightforward to profit to jot down your individual software program than it has ever been earlier than. Now all people can learn how to write courses for themselves--no prior adventure is important. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted process that teaches you the way to application with not less than fuss or trouble.
Itching to construct fascinating initiatives with Drupal, yet harassed incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise consultant is helping small groups and solo site designers know the way Drupal works by means of demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll how to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning fashion designer Dani Nordin takes you past uncomplicated web site making plans and teaches you key suggestions for operating with topics, layouts, and wireframes. notice tips on how to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a truth, rather than getting distracted via the system’s venture and code administration details.
* examine suggestions for sketching, wireframing, and designing potent layouts
* holiday down a Drupal format to appreciate its easy parts
* comprehend Drupal’s subject matter layer, and what to appear for in a base subject matter
* paintings with the 960 grid process to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated via the strong perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to arrange CSS and assist you topic your web site extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von desktops und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- The Musical Atari
- Seven Concurrency Models in Seven Weeks: When Threads Unravel
- Professional Android Sensor Programming (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
- 3D-Spiele-Programmierung - Kompendium. Spiele planen und programmieren
- Formal Methods for Components and Objects: 7th International Symposium, FMCO 2008, Sophia Antipolis, France, October 21-23, 2008, State of the Art Survey ... Programming and Software Engineering)
- Grundkurs Microsoft Dynamics AX: Die Business-Losung von Microsoft in Version AX 2009, 2. Auflage
Extra info for Learning jQuery (4th Edition)
Figure 4-6 shows the Steering section that is available if you have selected either FORWARD or REVERSE for the Direction and have two motor ports checked. ■ Note If you select all three motor ports in the Port section of the configuration panel, the Steering control is turned off. Figure 4-6. The MOVE block’s Steering control in the configuration panel The Steering control can be very useful if you know how to use it. Depending on its setting, you can configure a robot to move in a small or large circle or just spin in place.
But remember— robots aren’t that smart! They need to be given very strict and specific instructions. And those instructions need to be given in a specific order. ” Think of a house. You can’t have a second floor without a first floor to build on top of, right? And you can’t install a roof before you pour the concrete floor and build some walls. There’s an order to how things are done when you build a house. The same goes for programming a robot. Planning Your Program’s Structure Let’s get out SPOT for another example.
Did you see it? The program probably ran so quickly that you didn’t even see the text displayed! Why does this happen? ” to the LCD screen and then end. And that’s exactly what happened—the text displays, and the program ends. This happens so fast that you don’t even get to see the text displayed. The good news is that this is very easy to fix, so let me update the pseudo-code before I continue: SPOT, I’d like you to display the words “Hello World” on your LCD screen for 10 seconds. There are numerous ways to keep the text on the screen until you have a chance to read it, but I’m only going to show you one method in this chapter.