By Michael Hartl
The Ruby on Rails educational e-book and screencast sequence educate you the way to increase and installation genuine, industrial-strength internet functions with Ruby on Rails, the open-source net framework that powers most sensible web pages similar to Twitter, Hulu, GitHub, and the Yellow Pages.
Source: Author's web site. (https://railstutorial.org/)
Read Online or Download The Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development With Rails (3rd Edition) PDF
Best programming books
It's now more uncomplicated to benefit to jot down your individual software program than it has ever been sooner than. Now everybody can discover ways to write courses for themselves--no earlier adventure is critical. Chris Pine takes a thorough, yet light-hearted procedure that teaches you ways to software with not less than fuss or hassle.
Itching to construct attention-grabbing tasks with Drupal, yet stressed incidentally it handles layout demanding situations? This concise advisor is helping small groups and solo site designers know the way Drupal works through demonstrating the methods it outputs content material. You’ll find out how to deal with Drupal’s output, layout round it, after which flip your layout right into a theme.
within the moment of 3 volumes on Drupal layout, award-winning fashion designer Dani Nordin takes you past simple web site making plans and teaches you key ideas for operating with topics, layouts, and wireframes. become aware of tips on how to use Drupal to make your imaginative and prescient a fact, rather than getting distracted via the system’s undertaking and code administration details.
* research recommendations for sketching, wireframing, and designing powerful layouts
* holiday down a Drupal format to appreciate its simple elements
* comprehend Drupal’s subject matter layer, and what to seem for in a base topic
* paintings with the 960 grid method to facilitate effective wireframing and theming
* deal with Drupal markup, together with the code generated by means of the robust perspectives module
* Use LessCSS to prepare CSS and assist you topic your website extra successfully
Durch kostengünstige Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie die Hyperthreading-Technologie oder Multicore-Prozessoren sind parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die effiziente Ausnutzung dieser parallelen Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch den Einsatz paralleler Programmiertechniken möglich, die sich damit in alle Bereiche der Softwareerstellung ausbreiten.
- Learning Object-Oriented Programming
- Objects, Components, and Frameworks with UML : The Catalysis(SM) Approach (Addison-Wesley Object Technology Series)
- Irrésistibles bagues de perles
- Xcode 4 iOS Development Beginner's Guide
Extra resources for The Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development With Rails (3rd Edition)
11 and determines where to send requests that come in from the browser. ) In particular, we want to change the default page, the root route, which determines the page that is served on the root URL. com/ (where nothing comes after the final forward slash), the root URL is often referred to as / (“slash”) for short. rb) includes a commented-out line that shows how to structure the root route. Here “welcome” is the controller name and “index” is the action within that controller. 10, which tells Rails to send the root route to the hello action in the Application controller.
4) has an application directory called app/ with three subdirectories: models, views, and controllers. 3. THE FIRST APPLICATION 31 enforces a separation between “domain logic” (also called “business logic”) from the input and presentation logic associated with a graphical user interface (GUI). In the case of web applications, the “domain logic” typically consists of data models for things like users, articles, and products, and the GUI is just a web page in a web browser. When interacting with a Rails application, a browser sends a request, which is received by a web server and passed on to a Rails controller, which is in charge of what to do next.
VERSION CONTROL WITH GIT 37 included so that you can use co in place of the more verbose checkout command. ) First-time repository setup Now we come to some steps that are necessary each time you create a new repository (sometimes called a repo for short). gitignore. 12 The added files are initially placed in a staging area, which contains pending changes to your project. 7. CHAPTER 1. " to unstage) new new new new new . . ) To tell Git you want to keep the changes, use the commit command: $ git commit -m "Initialize repository" [master (root-commit) df0a62f] Initialize repository .